Paper Studio's "Bag 'O' Buttons" is simply delicious. Everything from flower-shaped buttons to designer buttons is in this yummy bag. (Yep, we found Ralph Lauren Polo and Tommy Hilfiger buttons!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Micah 6:8 ~ He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you? but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God[.]
3 comments:
Oh, the possibilities! I bought a bag of cheap buttons for a class project one time. We glued them to all sorts of things. Some we even sewed on! We decorated flower pots, hair ribbons, cut-out jeans pockets made into scented sachets. I still have some cool ones for that next inspiration.
I love the spring-like colors! They look nice as a desktop on the computer also.
How fun!! I love buttons. Elizabeth always loved buttons. Why are they so fun and interesting - nostalgic even? Your buttons are really wonderful colors too!
Post a Comment