Friday, May 2, 2008
Friends Visiting
My best friend Charity and her 2-year-old brother Chad are visiting us for today, tonight and tomorrow. Chad is so cute. :-) But a handful. But put the Tigger movie or the Heffalump movie (Winnie the Pooh, of course) and he will sit mesmerized in front of the TV. I was able to get a couple pictures (I think they are somewhat grainy and blurry because of the lighting) of him before he noticed me. Hopefully it will not be as rainy or dreary tomorrow and we can take some good pictures outside. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Didn't he watch all the Pooh movies we have while here?
Hmm, I think soo...He watched Piglet, Tigger, Heffalump and Springtime with Roo, well part of it at least. I don't know if they actually finished the movie before the DVD player conked out or not. Charity might've started the movie over again...Chad certaintly didn't mind. :-D
Hey you! It's time for a new blog post! :)
Post a Comment