So without further ado, here is my new drum!
Saturday, July 5, 2008
The Bodhran
I have always loved the bodhran ever since my favorite band became Maidens IV. Well, I finally decided to buy one. I looked at online stores that sold them but I found my favorite one for a pretty good price on eBay. It arrived a while ago, but I kept forgetting to take pictures. Heather (who is a member of Maidens IV and my good friend) played it for me one Sunday after church and said it was a pretty good one. She is going to give me lessons in August I think, and we also have a CD-Rom coming which should teach me how to play it as well.
So without further ado, here is my new drum!


So without further ado, here is my new drum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Do you suppose you could pot a video of you playing it so we can hear the sound?
Hmm, I think I might be able to post a video...I could probably have Mom take one with my phone, and then I can email it to myself. I'll have to see...
I really like the first picture.
Wow! That is so exciting. I can hardly wait to hear. Can you video with your phone and send something to me? Pretty pleasef?!
Post a Comment