Saturday, August 16, 2008

Baby Bunny

Dad spotted this little fellow when he was moving flower pots back up onto the porch after he had finished painting. He was between two flower pots when he first saw him:


And even after all the pots were moved, he didn't leave for a while.


That was fun to see. :-)

3 comments:

Mom to Anyone said...

Wow! Looks very young, too. Observing God's world is always fascinating!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thats Cool! We once had ducks and robins living in this plant we had in IL.

Mom said...

We once had a large rabbit sit in one open place in our back yard for a long time. I went out to see if it would flee when it saw me. It did not. I thought there might be something wrong with it so I called the Humane Society. They came out, and when they approached it it run off leaving me red-faced!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin