Monday, September 1, 2008

Maidens IV Concert at Johnny Appleseed Outdoor Amphitheater

Maidens IV had a concert yesterday at Johnny Appleseed Outdoor Amphitheater, which is about 10 minutes from our church. I would've liked to go, but I assumed we weren't going since it would involve coming home from church, and then driving back just a couple hours later. But on the way home from church, Dad said, "So, do you want to go the Maidens concert tonight?" And I say, "Sure!"
Follow this link to go to a online scrapbook album I made of some of the pictures I took:
http://www.scrapblog.com/viewer/vw_full.aspx?sbid=561329

Also, a prayer request, could you please keep the next-to-eldest Maiden, Heather (she's wearing the blue high-waisted dress in the pictures) in your prayers? She is pregnant, and she is having back problems, so you can bet that it isn't easy to perform, especially the dancing and the jumps when you're pregnant and in pain. Thank you! :-)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin