Friday, October 3, 2008

K and C Visit

K playing with my dolls:


C playing violin:


All of us with our instruments...K doesn't really play the recorder well, but it was the only instrument she somewhat plays, other than the piano. She was attempting to play my bodhran...but she really ought to have a 14" or 16" one instead of a 18".


I took this adorable shot of C and K...I suppose that the photography book really was right, be prepared to take pictures of the unexpected...not just the posing ones. :-)


The instruments. We made quite a lot of noise earlier...but in reality, it didn't sound too bad. K kept the beat on the bodhran and Charity played the violin, and I worked on keeping up with the guitar.

4 comments:

Mom said...

What a fun thing to do. Who knows, with practice you may make it big!

Mom to Anyone said...

Sounds like you're having fun with your guests!

Happymom4 aka Hope Anne said...

I love the picture of Charity and Kristina hugging. May I get a copy? Please?!

Amy said...

^ Sure you can! What size do you want?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin