Micah 6:8 ~ He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you? but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God[.]
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Polka-Dots and Vintage Aprons
Mom and Dad picked up some adorable polka-dot dishes at Target that were marked down $10 from $40. Here they are...pictured with a red gingham vintage apron.
My name is Amy, and I am 16 years old. I am adopted, and I have two bio brothers and a bio-half-sister. I get to see them about once a year. I love to sew...I sometimes scrapbook, and I'm good with computers. I do graphic and video design. I play piano, guitar and bodhran, and I sing.
I hope to start EMT training when I turn 18, and work at our local hospital.
I am blessed.
1 comment:
My Pampered Chef catalogue has a similar set. They want $150 for a 24 piece set! I'd say you got a bargain indeed!
Post a Comment