I have (eh, had...it's going away, which is good. :-P)a cold, and I was bored last night, so I made a poster for Maidens IV!
Micah 6:8 ~ He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you? but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God[.]
1 comment:
I know a good remedy for a cold. Are you ready? Take a raw onion and eat it like an apple. Then eat two cloves of raw garlic. Your cold will be gone. (I would advise you to have an antacid ready because it will burn all the way down.) Your eyes will water and your nose will run and you will decide to never have another cold because you don't want to do that again. This is a serious remedy, however. If you are sick enough, you'll do it!
Post a Comment