Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Tree

We finally got our Christmas Tree today! It was really cold...22 degrees, but we survived. It wasn't our IDEAL Christmas tree but it was one of the best ones we saw. And it was so cold, we didn't want to look anymore. :-) We put the lights on, but we have yet to hang the ornaments. I don't know if we'll get to that tonight or not.

Mom and Dad in front of the tree.


Timberrr!!!


Get that tree in that van!


Hanging the lights.

3 comments:

The Boring One said...

That's so fun! I don't know if I will get a christmas tree this year, but I did buy some decorations last weekend and I'm hoping I can hang them up after finals this week!

Mom said...

The making of sweet memories!

Mom to Anyone said...

A wonderful family time!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin