Micah 6:8 ~ He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you? but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God[.]
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Corinth
I made these graphics for some friends of ours at church. Their little baby, Corinth, is almost five months old. It's hard to believe that the time has flown so quickly...
My name is Amy, and I am 16 years old. I am adopted, and I have two bio brothers and a bio-half-sister. I get to see them about once a year. I love to sew...I sometimes scrapbook, and I'm good with computers. I do graphic and video design. I play piano, guitar and bodhran, and I sing.
I hope to start EMT training when I turn 18, and work at our local hospital.
I am blessed.
2 comments:
You rally ought to go into business. You are very talented with this sort of thing!
Nice job.
Post a Comment