Micah 6:8 ~ He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you? but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God[.]
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Squirrel
This very cute little squirrel has been visiting us lately and eating of our birdseed. Here are a few pictures I took:
He is cuter than our "pest." Our new squirrel proof feeder hasn't fooled him/her. I am trying to fool back by not filling the feeder, making the effort useless. Mean, huh?
My name is Amy, and I am 16 years old. I am adopted, and I have two bio brothers and a bio-half-sister. I get to see them about once a year. I love to sew...I sometimes scrapbook, and I'm good with computers. I do graphic and video design. I play piano, guitar and bodhran, and I sing.
I hope to start EMT training when I turn 18, and work at our local hospital.
I am blessed.
3 comments:
He is cuter than our "pest." Our new squirrel proof feeder hasn't fooled him/her. I am trying to fool back by not filling the feeder, making the effort useless. Mean, huh?
He really is cute, just a little annoying at times. Great pics!
Great pics!
Post a Comment