Micah 6:8 ~ He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you? but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God[.]
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Maidens in White graphics
You all know how much I love graphic designing...here are a few Maidens in White graphics for your enjoyment.
My name is Amy, and I am 16 years old. I am adopted, and I have two bio brothers and a bio-half-sister. I get to see them about once a year. I love to sew...I sometimes scrapbook, and I'm good with computers. I do graphic and video design. I play piano, guitar and bodhran, and I sing.
I hope to start EMT training when I turn 18, and work at our local hospital.
I am blessed.
2 comments:
Are you tired of my wonder at your talents yet?
^ LOL, no, keep it coming. :-D just kidding.
Post a Comment