Micah 6:8 ~ He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you? but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God[.]
Friday, July 3, 2009
Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning
Mom and I have been working on cleaning the workroom all week. This is not a total "before" picture...my shelves (with the green boxes) looked a lot worse before this picture, and the closet was also worse before. So this is an in progress photo. Almost done now, and tomorrow I'll post a "After" picture.
My name is Amy, and I am 16 years old. I am adopted, and I have two bio brothers and a bio-half-sister. I get to see them about once a year. I love to sew...I sometimes scrapbook, and I'm good with computers. I do graphic and video design. I play piano, guitar and bodhran, and I sing.
I hope to start EMT training when I turn 18, and work at our local hospital.
I am blessed.
1 comment:
Isn't it satisfying to complete a large and/or tedious task?
Post a Comment