When I'm up front playing she will grin cheerfully at me whenever she catches me looking at her.
Monday, January 10, 2011
Meet Grace.
Grace is my new favorite person. I mean really, can you help loving her? She will always run up to me at church and calls, "Amy!" quite happily. And she loves playing my guitar...even though it's a wee bit too big for her. and we always play piano together after church. Just about always, anyway.
When I'm up front playing she will grin cheerfully at me whenever she catches me looking at her.





When I'm up front playing she will grin cheerfully at me whenever she catches me looking at her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sooo cute!
It is so much fun to have a special little one who loves you and stuff .. I have always had a little one following me like that and they are just so precious they are a blessing to know ..
Have fun and enjoy yours ..
TracAn
Post a Comment