Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bramblewood Fashion: Modest Fashion Week - Day 4



I'm chiming in a bit late here because I completely forgot all about it and therefore didn't take any pictures of my outfits for the first 3 days. But better late than never. :-)
My outfit for today:





Black shirt - Target
Off-white camisole and plaid blouse - Kohl's
Purple skirt and belt - Hancock Fabrics of all places (But no, I didn't make it!)
Black boots - Sears, I think.

Amy

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I love your skirt!=)

Libby said...

What a cute skirt! An I love the way you layered the top :)

Marianela said...

Very cute outfit! I like the skirt. :)

Southern Belle said...

That is such a beautiful outfit! The belt is really cute. :)

Pink Slippers said...

Love everything about this outfit!! My daughter especially likes the belt!

Unknown said...

Such a cute outfit! I love all the layers on the top. :)

Unknown said...

This is an adorable outfit!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin