Sorry girls, even worse pictures today than yesterday because it's like the Wizard of Oz movie out there... (Auntie Em! Auntie Em!) ...I had such fun *sarcasm* taking these pictures. The wind's blowing every which way, (you practically get taken out by the flags mounted on our porch when you come up the walk. They're whipping around like crazy and they HURT when you get smacked by one!) hence the reason why my hair is also blowing every which way, along with my skirt. I discovered you can also see the wrinkles in said skirt a lot better outside than you can inside. haha :-) So apologies for that all around.
But anyway.
My outfit for today:
Quick, take the picture a'fore I blow away!
Orange plaid blouse - Von Maur
Black shirt - Kohl's
Black skirt - Kohl's
Awesome brown boots (which are not waterproof, therefore not proper for tromping around in post-melted-snow grass) - Wanted
Earrings - Mom's jewelry box :-)
Rather winded, (:-P)
Amy

3 comments:
Nice outfit! I like your shirt. :)
really cute!! I know how you feel-the weather here is sooo windy!!
Post a Comment