Friday, February 4, 2011

Foto Friday -- An interesting rainbow



This didn't turn out as amazing as I THOUGHT it would...but here it is. Food Coloring Splatter Painting on the snow.



This is what it looked like in it's untouched form...before I swirled it all together and scraped the top snow off down to the ice.



My fingers are quite the rainbow too...actually more blue and green than anything.

~Amy

10 comments:

momawake said...

You have such good ideas!

Unknown said...

It's a great idea! I've wanted to try this with my kids! :)

Miranda Hupp said...

Oh neat idea!

Mom said...

What fun!

Jemit said...

you really worked hard on this one.. beautiful. I must try that

Full of Grace said...

That really is a great idea! Love the Concept!!! :)

Bonnie said...

What a great creative idea! I'm remembering this one to do with my kiddos!

Rebecca said...

Very creative!

I did this a few weeks ago and my kids hands were green for the entire weekend. eek!

Dana said...

Very creative!

Our Peculiar Lives said...

That is such a great idea! Have to remember that one.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin