Wednesday, June 29, 2011

PA Trip #1 : Meeting Up with the Bloggers

Yeah, I'm still here...been a busy little bee, but I'm still here. Mom and I went to Pennsylvania last weekend. It was so much fun! We did the trip there in two days...and stopped to meet some bloggy friends of ours...

This is Judah...he likes crawlwalking...


Coming after my camera...


Corynn and Adele...


I love Adele holding Corynn's hair up so carefully...


I call this one : "Oh, no, you didn't...!"


The H's dog is hilarious...you should have seen her jumping up for that big ball..


Andrew running after dog and ball...


Rebecca


N and C with Judah:


Corynn...I love this one!!


Rebecca got a group picture, but she needs to post it... or email it or something... (Glares over the internet)...

Post #2 coming tomorow...

3 comments:

Nanci said...

It was so good to see you both again; I'm so glad you came. I need to drop you mom a email.

Mom said...

Fun times!

Rebecca said...

yay! I see this blog through all new eyes now, having met you. I hope your trip with your friends was wonderful!

(ps. like the sundress below, too!)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin