Monday, November 7, 2011

Fall Fashion Challenge - What I'm Wearing (Day 2)


Today is the second day of the FALL FASHION CHALLENGE hosted by Bramblewood Fashion.




Today the challenge is to wear two colors that are not normally combined.
I didn't quite pull this off...this is actually the 2nd outfit I've worn today because I had to run off to a doctor's appointment early this morning so I didn't have time to do anything fancy with my clothes!
Anyway, the "different" colors are brown, blue, and yellow:








The pictures aren't the greatest today either...it was dark by the time we got home from our other running around this afternoon so I had to do the old mirror-picture trick! :)

Jacket (thrift store), Owl shirt (thrift store), Brown shirt (Kohl's), Denim skirt (Christopher & Banks), Tights (Maggie's), Boots (Shoe Carnival/Brand: Wanted), Necklace (Gift).

4 comments:

Libby said...

Very cute! I like your shirt a lot!

Marianela said...

Ohhh great outfit! :) I really like your sense of style. ;)

Tasha said...

Cute outfit!
Mirror pictures are so much fun:)

Mom said...

A kind of go-anywhere kind of layered look. Nice and practical.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin