Sunday, April 29, 2012

One Skirt | Three Days | Day 2ish-3ish




Our Honorable Party Hosts:
Visit Ashley's Blog
Visit Olivia's Blog
Visit Natasha's Blog

This is my 2nd day outfit with my skirt, though it's the 3rd day of the blog party. :) Got that? Hahaha...

My outfit's pretty boring today. I had a brown sweater I was going to wear over the white shirt, but it didn't look very good...a little too long to be a cropped sweater and a little too short to be a full length sweater. So I left it off.
It's a lot nicer today, so I broke out the flip flops. However, they turned the air conditioning in our church on today and I was FREEZING whenever I was in the building!



The wind was against me and the dandelion sprouts blew right back at me. :)

Deer necklace...

Spin a whee!

Our friends who have made several trips to Ukraine and Russia on medical missions and adoption trips brought this back for me one time. I also have a lovely handpainted Matryoshka doll set and a handcarved wooden mirror from Russia/Ukraine as well.

 Skirt (Purchased hand-me-down from my best friend...her mom made it) White polo (Target) White lace tank (Charlotte Russe) Necklace & Earrings (Kohl's) Flip Flops (Kohl's) Hairclip (All the way from Russia!)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh wow! I did not realize how twirly your skirt was, It's lovely! Great necklace too!

Unknown said...

I agree with Emily, that skirt has some seriously lovely twirl!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin