Micah 6:8 ~ He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you? but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God[.]
Monday, October 22, 2007
Flannel Fun
Aren't these flannel remants yummy? A perfect soft and sweet baby quilt I think...
My name is Amy, and I am 16 years old. I am adopted, and I have two bio brothers and a bio-half-sister. I get to see them about once a year. I love to sew...I sometimes scrapbook, and I'm good with computers. I do graphic and video design. I play piano, guitar and bodhran, and I sing.
I hope to start EMT training when I turn 18, and work at our local hospital.
I am blessed.
2 comments:
I think the most fun is finding the bargains in the remnant bin.
Oh yes! I love flannel! It's so cozy. One of the reasons I love winter is for the cozy things that emerge - like flannel.
Post a Comment