Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Toast

I'm hosting 'Traveling Toast', a Coconut that's going traveling. The AGPlaythings Forum often organizes 'Traveling Dolls', and this time it was a Traveling American Girl customized Coconut dog. His name is now Toast and he has patches of blue fur on him.
Here's some pictures:




Ain't he cute?? The last picture is him with a basket that Mom and I got at Hobby Lobby for him. It'll be one of his souviners. We're going to make him a cushion to go in it.




6 comments:

momawake said...

It will be fun making him a quilt to go in his bed.

Mom to Anyone said...

So is he really going somewhere? If so, where and when? Yep, he sure is cute!

Amy said...

Well, he belongs to someone on the AGPlaythings forum. I'm just hosting him. He's been to Tennessee and South Carolina/Georgia. I don't know where else he's headed though...
His owner actually lives in Strongsville which is 15-20 minutes from here, so he's not that far from home right now. :-D :-D

Mom said...

Are you the one who gets to send him packing? He is so cute I hope noone considers halting his travels.

Amy said...

Mm, I don't really know what you mean...I send him on to his next host, if that's what you mean.

Bethany Joy said...

He is so cute! I'm sure he's a lot calmer than my dog! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin