Sunday, November 4, 2007

Hawaii Attire and More Flannel Remants

Well, I got part of Molly's Hawaiian Attire finished. I need to make her swimsuit, sarong and beach towel and that's all. Click HERE to view the album.

And...more flannel remnants! Cheer!

From L>R Horse/Indian-ish print fabric, Classic Pooh fabric, Jungle Print fabric.

5 comments:

Mom said...

You have gone to a lot of work, had a lot of fun, and surely have a rich imagination. I did have trouble exiting your photo album, but enjoyed it all

Mom to Anyone said...

Very nice! You're a very good seamstress! I guess I shall get to see all this up close soon!

Amy said...

Yup Karen...I'll show it all to you when we visit you in AZ on the way back from Hawaii. (squeal...only 11 more days till we leave!)

Bethany Joy said...

Wow! I can't believe it's only 11 days till you're leaving! The doll clothes are really cute!

Amy said...

5 days...SHRIEK!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin