It's much more conventional than the plastic thingy's...this it's soft and easy to tuck into a bag.
Eventually, I'm going to make and sell them on Etsy, but I have to upgrade my account to be a seller first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Micah 6:8 ~ He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you? but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God[.]
6 comments:
A yarn bag? My ignorance is showing. Is it made from yarn or to put yarn in? Is it skein size? Can it hold several skeins? Help!
Yep, I just have the comment moderaion thing turned on, but I think I'm going to turn it off.
Anyway. I had more pictures to post, but there were too many.
The yarn bag is for putting your ball/skein of yarn in while your knitting or crocheting, to keep animal hair or other fuzz away from it. It's much more practical than the big plastic things that they sell at Jo-Anne's and hobby Lobby because you can tuck it easily into a tote bag.
Maybe you could have a hole in the side seam for the yard to come out of, so it doesn't tangle.
That is really cute! And a great idea for those of you who crochet or knit!
I'm happy to be invited to view your blog! :-)
Post a Comment