Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Back from NE!

We got back from NE last night. I've got the flu. :'-( So if my words are mispelled or don't make sense, that's why. ;-)

Anyway, here are some pictures of the birthfamily...
Birthsister Ruby...

Me, my two birthbrother's Louis and Frankie and Ruby...

Ruby again...
I think I'm in love. :-)

3 comments:

Bethany Joy said...

Your sister is adorable and it looks like you guys had lots of fun! I'm sorry to hear that you have the flu though. I'll be praying for your quick recovery!

Mom to Anyone said...

Amy, what wonderful pictures. They seem to really capture your experience with your new Ruby. I assume the other children are your other birth siblings? I'm so glad that you got to spend the time with them.

Amy said...

Yep. Louis is the blonde and Frankie is the dark brown. :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin