Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Video of Ruby and Comparison photos

Here's a video of Ruby I took with my cell phone:



It stops half-way through for some reason so you have to rewind it a little bit and then it'll play.

Also, comparison photos of me when I was a baby (probably around the same age as Ruby...not sure though...) and Ruby


2 comments:

Shereen said...

Hi Amy, thanks for visiting. After you left the comment I came to check your blog and was sad that I couldn't view it. I checked my email, and was happy to see an invite. ;0) Your sister really does look like you alot. The only difference is the head full of hair you had. lol All my children were born just like you, with lots and lots of hair.

Amy said...

Yes, I did have quite the head of dark brown hair. I still do. :-D I'm glad you got my invite. ;-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin