Monday, February 25, 2008

Medieval Dress

Here is the lovely Medieval dress I made, copying Maidens IV dresses. I also made a cloak, which will have some trim added to it and a Maidens flower crown/wreath.

Cape, Dress and Crown

Just the Dress.

I left the lacing off the front because on my first attempt of the dress, trying to put the lacing totally ruined it. :-(
Wreath/Crown

5 comments:

Bethany Joy said...

It's so cute! I love them. You sure are talented!

Michelle said...

That is really cute Amy! You did a really nice job sewing it:) The wreath is gorgeous :) Adria looks so pretty!
~Michelle

momawake said...

Be sure to post a picture of the wreath you made.

Mom to Anyone said...

Exquisite. Did you cry when you ruined the first one? I can remember doing that over more than one sewing project. I am so glad that the pictured attempt turned out so well for you!

Mom said...

When I was your age my attempts at doll clothes were pathetic. You are a real pro!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin