Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Zanesville Trip

Sorry it's been so long since I posted! :-[

We went to Zanesville yesterday for dentist appointments, and stayed over and came home this evening. We visited friends as well.

Well, I got my first cavity (two, actually, both in the same tooth) and my first fillings this trip. I was a wreck...I was sobbing and crying and generally distressed. After the pinprick of the numbing, it didn't hurt at all. I was shocked. :-O And quite glad. My lip felt like it wasn't attached anymore (I couldn't feel it) but it came back during dinner.

And I took this picture on our way home:



Besides the green dot over on the tree, which I think must be some sort of glare from the window (I took it through the car window) I think it turned out pretty good.

3 comments:

Mom to Anyone said...

Sorry about the cavities. Dental work is just not the most pleasant thing in the world.
The picture is gorgeous, just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

Mom said...

The brightness of the sunlight brings to my mind that the voice of the Lord is speaking, "I Am, see my wonders and know that I Am.

Bethany Joy said...

I know what you mean about your lip feeling like it's going to fall off. Mine felt like that for two days after I had all four of my wisdom teeth out! :-) It's a great picture!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin