Micah 6:8 ~ He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you? but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God[.]
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Brocade Jacket
I had originially got this brocade for something other than this jacket, but when I saw the pattern and the fabric together, it was perfect!
My name is Amy, and I am 16 years old. I am adopted, and I have two bio brothers and a bio-half-sister. I get to see them about once a year. I love to sew...I sometimes scrapbook, and I'm good with computers. I do graphic and video design. I play piano, guitar and bodhran, and I sing.
I hope to start EMT training when I turn 18, and work at our local hospital.
I am blessed.
2 comments:
You are becoming quite the seamstress! Thanks for getting me back on your list.
Now how did that happen? 2 posts for the price of one! I am beginning to think I have a talent for the weird!
Post a Comment