Alright, I just need to vent for a little bit right here.
We've got a b-day party for me planned on June 21st. Well, one of the "things" about it was that we are going swimming. WELLLL, it is only supposed to be 77 degrees that day. That is NOT hot enough to go swimming. And I'm really disappointed because I LOVE going swimming with my friends...otherwise it's quite boring. (I mean swimming is boring, not my friends. And the party will be boring to because I don't know what else we will do) So I am mad.
Mom is saying that the weather could still change, and boy am I praying for it to change, but I just don't think it would go up that far. Normally if it does change it goes up 1 or down 1 degree. It doesn't normally jump 5 degrees in 10 days.
Maybe it will change. I hope it changes. IT BETTER CHANGE!
Ok, end of vent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I hope turning 13 is deliciously fun no matter what happens. From your time zone you only have 2 more days to wait=)
It all turned out as only God could plan it. Yippee!
How was your birthday party? Make sure you post some pics. It was great talking to you on your birthday!
Post a Comment