First off, I got an album that all the women/girls in my family (I think) and some girls from our church contributed to. It's marvelous and thank you all very much!
The last page featured a picture of Kirsten and a note that said she would be joining my AG family!
Follow the first scavenger hunt clue..."She is SITTING waiting for me." Run to mom's Sitting Room! There she is! SITTING waiting for me!
Next clue states that she must have some clothes, for she can't WORK without them! Hurry to the workroom! Kirsten's meet outfit is found.
Next clue? Kirsten is sure there are more items to help her go on LIVING. Go to the Living room, quick, quick, quick! Kirsten's accessories are found.
Last clue...Kirsten will sure enjoy lounging by the FIRE with this last clue...her quilt set!
My other presents were a sheet of Amy Butler Stickers...
And a set of Circle 9 Ranch books.
All in all, I had a great birthday!

1 comment:
I am so glad you had a perfect birthday. Does being thirteen, a teenager, feel any different?
Post a Comment