Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cedar Point

Dad and I went to Cedar Point last Saturday.

Cedar Point sign on the interstate:


Rainy view of Cedar Point from the Space Spiral


The Froghopper...this was my favorite ride back in the days when I was short enough to go on it:


The Matterhorn...I almost went on this but then my stomach didn't feel very good. Turns out it was because all I had had for lunch was half a cinnamon pretzel and a bag of cotton candy. Hardly the most healthy snack. I had a hamburger and some water and that made me feel better.


Sky Ride (cable cars) sign.


Cable Cars:


Dad:


Wave Swinger:


I'm the one waving:


Sepia-toned picture of the ferris wheel


Ferris wheel again:


Cedar Point skyline:


I got some videos too, but Blogger wouldn't load them for some reason. If I can get it to work though, I'll post them later.

5 comments:

momawake said...

I love that rainy picture!

Mom to Anyone said...

What a fun day! Can't believe your mom didn't go;-) Did you do any roller coasters?

Amy said...

^ Well, she went on a Mom's day with my friend's Mom. =D That's the only reason I got to go. :-P
I chickened out on the roller coasters...I couldn't find any that were tame enough. =D

Mom said...

Tell your dad he is a saint! He loves you enough to ride the rides, but of course, he drew the line on those fantastic roller coasters. Granddad will be jealous.

Mom said...

I remember you wanting to ride the Froghopper over and over when you were five-ish.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin