All my A Life of Faith dolls - from L>R - Laylie Joyful Colburt, Kathleen Talitha McKenzie and Violet Victoria Travilla.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Laylie arrived!
My new A Life of Faith doll, Laylie Joyful Colburt arrived on Friday. I was waiting for a day that didn't have 50mph wind or hard, hammering rain to take pictures though. :-) I came up with the middle name "Joyful". I liked it better than just plain "Joy."




All my A Life of Faith dolls - from L>R - Laylie Joyful Colburt, Kathleen Talitha McKenzie and Violet Victoria Travilla.
All my A Life of Faith dolls - from L>R - Laylie Joyful Colburt, Kathleen Talitha McKenzie and Violet Victoria Travilla.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Your pics turned out great! All the girls are lovely in their dresses.
The dolls are each different unlike the American Girl dolls that are all made from the same mold. Each is pretty and beautifully dressed. Are the dresses the ones that came with the dolls or did you make them?
She's pretty. I really like her dress. Again, congratulations on reaching your goal!
Did you choose the last names of the dolls or did they come with them. "Travilla" - that's from the Elsie Dinsmore series, isn't it?
"mom" - Nope, I didn't make their dresses. I'm not THAT good of a sewer yet. :-)
"the boring one" - Their last names came with them. You're right...Travilla is from the Elsie Dinsmore series. All the dolls are connected to Elsie Dinsmore in some way. Violet is her daughter. Laylie Colburt was a slave in the 1830's to Elsie's elder cousin, Millie Keith.
Kathleen McKenzie's grandmtoher was good friends with Wealthy Stanhope, who was Elsie's great-aunt.
Post a Comment