Friday, January 16, 2009

Fun with Celtic Knots

OK, my current "obsession" are Celtic knots. I do a Yahoo image search and I find a bunch of them that I like.
Here are some of my favorites:





Also, playing around with my photo editing program, I made these Maidens IV graphics with the knot in the background:



I really want a celtic knot ring...I've got a few on eBay that I like but I have so many things I want to buy, the trick is choosing which one I want the most and saving for it. =D

3 comments:

Mom said...

We will be working a concert by the Three Irish Tenors . Isn't that Celtic too? I enjoy their music.

Mom said...

Whoa! A new background! How pretty!

Amy said...

Thanks! Yeah, I'm changing my background a lot lately because there are so many pretty backgrounds, I want to use them all at once, LOL!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin