Sunday, January 18, 2009

Rejoice!

Alright, so our local Christian bookstore was having a big blowout sale...everything in the store was at least 20% off. The kids section was 40% off...including all the A Life of Faith and Faith and Friends stuff. So after unsuccesfilly trying to talk Mom into buying me Elsie, I settled for a Faith and Friends doll.



When I got her out of the box, my first thought for a name was "Rejoice". It's an unusual name, but it fit her! So Rejoice she became. Now for a middle name. I got out our baby names book and looked at the names with the meaning "joy". I found Evangaline, which means Good News. It went well with Rejoice, so she became Rejoice Evangaline.

More Pictures:





So you shall Rejoice in every good thing which the LORD your God has given to you and your house, you and the Levite and the stranger who is among you. Deuteronomy 26:11

Sing to the LORD, bless His name; Proclaim the Good News of His salvation from day to day. Psalms 96:2

2 comments:

momawake said...

Cute pictures and encouraging Scripture.

Mom said...

Those are pretty dolls.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin