Micah 6:8 ~ He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you? but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God[.]
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Sewing Projects - #3
A pale yellow sleeveless blouse with yellow and blue roses. It requires a shirt underneath because the neck is quite low and the armholes are too large.
My name is Amy, and I am 16 years old. I am adopted, and I have two bio brothers and a bio-half-sister. I get to see them about once a year. I love to sew...I sometimes scrapbook, and I'm good with computers. I do graphic and video design. I play piano, guitar and bodhran, and I sing.
I hope to start EMT training when I turn 18, and work at our local hospital.
I am blessed.
3 comments:
Nice!
You forgot to mention the long zipper in the back. :)
You are doing very well if you can put a long zipper in!
Post a Comment