Micah 6:8 ~ He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you? but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God[.]
Friday, October 9, 2009
Geese
Sunday, Dad went outside and came running back in all in a dither and motioned us to follow him quickly. We went outside, and were greeted with the view of at least thirty geese squawking at us. Got a few pictures before they flew off. They were quite nervous.
My name is Amy, and I am 16 years old. I am adopted, and I have two bio brothers and a bio-half-sister. I get to see them about once a year. I love to sew...I sometimes scrapbook, and I'm good with computers. I do graphic and video design. I play piano, guitar and bodhran, and I sing.
I hope to start EMT training when I turn 18, and work at our local hospital.
I am blessed.
1 comment:
Grandma Wakefield will like it! What a nice surprise.
Post a Comment