Micah 6:8 ~ He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you? but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God[.]
Look closely. They are both very tired after shampooing the carpet in the fellowship hall the day before. Your Mom nearly fainted during the photo shoots.
My name is Amy, and I am 16 years old. I am adopted, and I have two bio brothers and a bio-half-sister. I get to see them about once a year. I love to sew...I sometimes scrapbook, and I'm good with computers. I do graphic and video design. I play piano, guitar and bodhran, and I sing.
I hope to start EMT training when I turn 18, and work at our local hospital.
I am blessed.
1 comment:
Look closely. They are both very tired after shampooing the carpet in the fellowship hall the day before. Your Mom nearly fainted during the photo shoots.
Post a Comment