Micah 6:8 ~ He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you? but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God[.]
Thursday, February 18, 2010
On the Radio
Our local radio station has a "What did you learn at school today" segment. On impulse, I called in. Wait until he says "Hello the Fish, What did you learn at school today?". The first 7 seconds are somebody else who called in.
^ Grandma, Well, mainly because that was the only thing I had really "learned" that day. We were kind of doing school off and on, so math was the only thing I really did that day. And it seemed like an easy thing to call in about.
My name is Amy, and I am 16 years old. I am adopted, and I have two bio brothers and a bio-half-sister. I get to see them about once a year. I love to sew...I sometimes scrapbook, and I'm good with computers. I do graphic and video design. I play piano, guitar and bodhran, and I sing.
I hope to start EMT training when I turn 18, and work at our local hospital.
I am blessed.
6 comments:
Thanks for sharing, Amy!
Pretty exciting, huh?
The video is not working for me=( I'll try later.
Hey! I am wondering why you chose math to highlight. I thought math was not your favorite thing. You did good! (Sorry, You did well!)
^ Grandma,
Well, mainly because that was the only thing I had really "learned" that day. We were kind of doing school off and on, so math was the only thing I really did that day. And it seemed like an easy thing to call in about.
Finally listened. Congrats on your radio debut.
Post a Comment