Micah 6:8 ~ He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you? but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God[.]
Thursday, March 11, 2010
The Dress Disaster
Me and my Seekers group put this together. I am in the director/camera-person, hence the reason why I'm not in the video.
My name is Amy, and I am 16 years old. I am adopted, and I have two bio brothers and a bio-half-sister. I get to see them about once a year. I love to sew...I sometimes scrapbook, and I'm good with computers. I do graphic and video design. I play piano, guitar and bodhran, and I sing.
I hope to start EMT training when I turn 18, and work at our local hospital.
I am blessed.
3 comments:
Looks like you all had fun doing this.
My exact sentiments above!!! ;-)
How fun is that! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment