Micah 6:8 ~ He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you? but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God[.]
Friday, March 19, 2010
Project 365: Day 1
Okay, I'm going to do it. I'm going to try and do this Project 365 thing. In case you didn't know, what you do is take a picture a day for a whole year. Mom and I tried to do it a couple years back but then we kind of got stuck around April. But I want to see if I can do it. I know I'm kind of starting in the middle of the month, but hey, no time like the present. I don't know if I'll post every single picture on here, but I'll try. Day 1: Geese
My name is Amy, and I am 16 years old. I am adopted, and I have two bio brothers and a bio-half-sister. I get to see them about once a year. I love to sew...I sometimes scrapbook, and I'm good with computers. I do graphic and video design. I play piano, guitar and bodhran, and I sing.
I hope to start EMT training when I turn 18, and work at our local hospital.
I am blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment