Micah 6:8 ~ He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you? but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God[.]
Friday, May 14, 2010
Joan
I took some pictures of Joan two days ago because the poor girl was sorely in need of photos taken.
I love the pinafore dress. Is it new? It is entirely appropriate that the dress does not fit properly. All the clothes Mom made me were a tad bit too big in all the wrong places. I came full circle because all the clothes I ever made for myself were ill fitted too. If you haven't noticed, I gave up sewing clothes for myself. I guess that is why I so admire your sewing projects.
Grandma - well, then that works! No, the pinafore dress isn't new...I've had it for a while. Joan has a sore lack of clothes too. I need to start sketching out some outfits for her and then check with you and see if they would be something you would've worn.
My name is Amy, and I am 16 years old. I am adopted, and I have two bio brothers and a bio-half-sister. I get to see them about once a year. I love to sew...I sometimes scrapbook, and I'm good with computers. I do graphic and video design. I play piano, guitar and bodhran, and I sing.
I hope to start EMT training when I turn 18, and work at our local hospital.
I am blessed.
4 comments:
I do believe that Joan needs a slightly better fitting dress. Put it on the list of projects. :)
I love the pinafore dress. Is it new? It is entirely appropriate that the dress does not fit properly. All the clothes Mom made me were a tad bit too big in all the wrong places. I came full circle because all the clothes I ever made for myself were ill fitted too. If you haven't noticed, I gave up sewing clothes for myself. I guess that is why I so admire your sewing projects.
After I posted my comment I wondered if the fit would have been accurate for the situation. :)
Grandma - well, then that works! No, the pinafore dress isn't new...I've had it for a while. Joan has a sore lack of clothes too. I need to start sketching out some outfits for her and then check with you and see if they would be something you would've worn.
Post a Comment