Micah 6:8 ~ He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you? but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God[.]
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Raindrops
Psalms 147:8 ~ He covers the sky with clouds; He supplies the earth with rain and makes grass grow on the hills.
My name is Amy, and I am 16 years old. I am adopted, and I have two bio brothers and a bio-half-sister. I get to see them about once a year. I love to sew...I sometimes scrapbook, and I'm good with computers. I do graphic and video design. I play piano, guitar and bodhran, and I sing.
I hope to start EMT training when I turn 18, and work at our local hospital.
I am blessed.
3 comments:
They are all awesome pictures. What is the pinkish one? It is intriguing.
Sweet! Fabulous! Cool!
Grandma - the 2nd one? Those are raindrops on the japanese maple.
Post a Comment