We had church at the field trip center at an outdoor school today. There was a hiking trail nearby that takes you to some falls. We all went hiking but we never ended up at the falls...we went to a pavillion instead, and then on the way back, I just realized I had had the camera bumping against my hip for the whole hike and never took any pictures. So I took some pictures of everyone walking along the road, and then Ransom (far left, the guy with the bandana) suggested I take a picture of the Providence Church sign, and then he got everybody all around the sign, save me, Faith (who refused to have her picture taken) and Miranda (who was on Faith's back, and forgot to get off to get in the picture) so I got a picture of the majority of everyone.
Friends are pretty great.

1 comment:
I'm so glad that God blesses us with friends! They make life a little smilier!
Post a Comment