Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Maidens IV

We saw Maidens IV at their pretty much annual concert at the Johnny Appleseed Heritage Center. There was rain forecast for that night in the morning, but no rain came until after the show. Thank you, God!
They had some amazing new additions to their show since I've seen them last, including drums, bass, and piano. They also had some great new songs. Here are some pictures:







And videos: (Havilah really wanted me to video tape it, and she told me several times to make sure I was right up front and close enough and all that, or else she would announce to all the audience that if there were any photographers out in the audience to come on up close. And I figured it was better if I just came up close to begin with. At the intermission, I switched angles and moved to the other side, picking a seat right where the speaker was, so we got blasted the majority of the time. Luckily the camera microphone must be pretty good because the videos don't buzz at all, whereas my ears felt rather deafened afterwards)





Those are both ten-minute long videos, with clips and shots of the show. I took probably over an hour of footage and boy was that fun combining that down to twenty minutes. (cough_sarcasm_cough)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin