Micah 6:8 ~ He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you? but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God[.]
Grandma~No, I didn't make it. It's from Vision Forum. :) It's their Regina's Colonial Dress. Technically speaking, it's not the right era or nationality (it's a German dress, Kirsten is Swedish) for Kirsten, but who cares...it looks great on her! :-)
My name is Amy, and I am 16 years old. I am adopted, and I have two bio brothers and a bio-half-sister. I get to see them about once a year. I love to sew...I sometimes scrapbook, and I'm good with computers. I do graphic and video design. I play piano, guitar and bodhran, and I sing.
I hope to start EMT training when I turn 18, and work at our local hospital.
I am blessed.
4 comments:
Did you make the outfit? Looks like a lot of work.
Grandma~No, I didn't make it. It's from Vision Forum. :) It's their Regina's Colonial Dress. Technically speaking, it's not the right era or nationality (it's a German dress, Kirsten is Swedish) for Kirsten, but who cares...it looks great on her! :-)
Is she new to your family?
Karen~No, I've had her for a while. She's just not been photographed that much. :)
Post a Comment