But anyway, I'll post just cuz.
1. Dad's finally as old as Mom:
2. I got a haircut:
3. We went to the homeschool convention in Cincinnati: (picture is at the grand finale with the Dugger Family Saturday night)
4. We went to a fundraiser for the Duecks' adoption (points to sidebar)
5. Spring finally sprung
6. Grace is a big sister now. :-) Welcome to the world, Alexander!

7. Oh yeah, and I am absolutely in love with this place... if I had the money I would replace every item in my wardrobe with stuff from here. And I love that you can add things to a wishlist on there.
A few of my favorite things:

~Amy

4 comments:
I'm a reader. Always enjoy your pictures.
That's funny. I got an email with the comment, so I went to read your blog. Just last night I was wondering if you'd posted anything recently.
I ALWAYS read what you post . . . post away! ;-)
Well, it looks like there are at least 4 of us that regularly read what you post. (And I always enjoy it). I always read your FB post, but I'll take a blog over FB anyday.
Post a Comment