Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bramblewood Fashion & Virtuous Girlhood Blog Party!



1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?



England! I like to go to London, and then go poking around the countryside in some Jane-Austen-type places.

2. What is the oldest item you own?

"Discourses of Epictetus" translated by George Long - Published in 1893.

3. If you had to pick one hero, who would it be?



Stereotypical answer? My mother and/or father. Non-stereotpyical answer? Err....I don't know.

4. If you could have dinner with any three people, living or dead. Who would it be?

Probably 3 actors from "Star Trek"...if I had to pick, probably Kate Mulgrew, Jonathan Frakes, and Brent Spiner.

5. Which do you like better, Coke or Pepsi?



Um...neither! :-P But if I have to chose, Coke, because I love all the old ads from 1940's and 50's.

6. What would you rather have- chocolate or a cookie?

Cookies with milk.

7. What is your favorite season?



Fall.

8. What's your favorite thing about Spring?



The sounds of birds, the flowers blooming, the smell of fresh-cut grass.

9. What's your favorite music?



Celtic...Maidens IV, The Gothard Sisters, Celtic Woman, The High Kings.


10. What's your fashion/personal style?


While my closet doesn't really consist of a lot of this at this time, vintage-modern...think anything worn by Grace Kelley or Audrey Hepburn.

~*~


Now, go read Ashley's post at Bramblewood Fashion and RJ's post at Virtuous Girlhood.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I am intrigued with all of the British Isles. The picture looks so serene.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin