Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fall Fashion Challenge ~ What I'm Wearing (Day 1)

Today is the first day of the FALL FASHION CHALLENGE hosted by Bramblewood Fashion.


The rest of the days of the week have a challenge, but today, Sunday, does not. So this is what I am wearing:




I have to be careful about what I wear to church because I have to be up front playing guitar. So not only extra modesty since I'll be in front of everyone, but it can't be something that has to be adjusted constantly or pulled down or a flowy shirt that might get pulled off the shoulder by the guitar strap. 
Sweater (Target), White tank (Justice for Girls), Skirt (Made by me), Tights (Maggie's), Ballet flats (DSW), Headband and Earrings (Claire's), Necklace (Gift)

9 comments:

Libby said...

Very cute outfit! I have that headband too, it is definitely one of my favorites!
Libbi H. from The Funner Life

Tasha said...

Oh, I love this outfit! The colors, the sweater...love it:)

Emily Ann Putzke said...

I love your skirt! It's sooo cute!! And the sweater looks prefect with it!

Marianela said...

Lovely outfit! It looks really nice on you. :)

Unknown said...

I like your cardigan so much! A very nice outfit. :)

Annie said...

So lovely!! I love how you put the yellow and grey together. =)

CBoyer said...

I love your skirt! The fabric looks alot like Liberty of London. Your sweater is also ADORABLE!

Brigid

Amy said...

Thank you all, girls! :)

Bramblewood Fashion said...

Simply adorable outfit.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin