Monday, December 10, 2007

Adria Joy

My newest American Girl doll, Adria Joy, a American Girl of Today/Just Like You doll arrived last week.

She's got the prettiest dark brown curls and medium-toned skin.



The story of her name:

Mom asked a checker at Wal*mart how you pronounce her name. She replied, "Adria." (It's like Adrienne, with the A instead of the Enne) I was at the time trying to figure out what to name this lovely morsel. Mom and I both agreed that Adria befit her personality perfectly. :-D

3 comments:

momawake said...

It was a delight to connect with that clerk at Wal-Mart. She seemed please to be asked about her name.

Bethany Joy said...

I love her hair and her name! So how many American Girl Dolls do you have now? The pictures were great too.

Amy said...

I have 6 American Girl dolls, 2 A Life of Faith (A Christian Doll-making company) dolls and 1 $15 doll from Toys-R-Us. I want to collect all the historical characters. I'm up to Kirsten.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin